St. Paul’s continues to Re-Regather our congregation
We will continue under the same limits and restrictions as our first Re-Gathering and follow the guidelines approved by Bp. Bourlakas.
- Only the front door (Clay Street) will be available for entrance and exit.
- Face masks will be worn by all in attendance. The only exception will be for children under the age of 2. Masks will be available for those who do not have one.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at the entrance to the Nave.
- We are required to take attendance of all who attend for tracing purposes. Please see the volunteer in the Narthex when you arrive.
- Family/Individuals will be seated at least 6’ apart in the Nave.
- No congregational singing, i.e. hymns, service music, is permitted. You may hum but not full out sing.
- No gatherings, i.e. coffee hour, other than the worship service are permitted.
- No prayer books or hymnals will be used. All worship materials will be in the service bulletin. The bulletin will be printed on Wednesdays and placed in baskets in the Narthex. You may bring a personal BCP if you wish. You may also download the bulletin to a mobile device using the QR Code in the Saturday Streaming information email or by scanning the QR Code available in the Narthex on Sunday.
- Communion will be received in the bread alone and will be brought to you in your pew.
Click here for a detailed list of the guidelines and restrictions.